Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

NOTD: Golden Rainbow Flowers

I wanted to share yesterday's mani with you. I started out with a muted green but wanted to make it more vibrant. I added a nail foil on top then stamped with Cheeky image plates, the 26 bundle, using Sally Hansen insta-dri in Pronto Purple. The ring finger is accented with Claire's glitter crackle polish.

A closer view to show details. The foil crinkled slightly but still looks good underneath the stamping. It reminds me of the foil used to wrap Hershey's kisses.

I hope you like this design. Until next time, Happy Polishing!

14 comments:

  1. Awe! The foil background is so soooo nice! Lovely stamping design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm beginning to hate on you and the beautifulness that you come up with on a CONSISTENT basis...this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful! where did u get your nail foils?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That foil is really pretty! Nice work :oD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This looks really cool! I like how it looks. It reminds me off wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This manicure looks so beautiful! I love te stamping over foil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow talk about a super cute Easter idea! I really want to thank you, because of you I have gotten into foils and stamping over them! This is just another fantastic idea I'm going to have to copy! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazingly gorgeous! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This reminds me of an Easter egg - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful....What top coat do you use with your foils?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful...what topcoat do you use with your foils?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. I use Wet N' Wild clear top coat followed by Poshe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails