Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NOTD - Icing Magnetic Polishes in Pink and Green

Today I'm wearing Icing Magnetix in Pink with Green accent nails. I don't believe the polishes are named but they also come in blue and silver. If you missed swatches of the blue magnetic click here to check it out!

The pink polish comes with the wavy magnet and green comes with the straight line magnet. I switched it up and created straight lines on my right hand. I must say that I'm happy with the results. The magnets were fairly easy to use and the design covered my complete nail. I topped off the look with Seche Vite fast dry top coat.

I tried the straight line magnet on my right hand. It's nice but I prefer the wavy lines.

These are my favorite magnetics so far. In the sunlight they sparkle and indoors they are appear more metallic. I'm on day two of wear and they're holding up nicely. I can't believe I almost returned them due to frustration. If you're having problems keep trying, there's definitely a technique involved. The best tip I can provide is to work like lightening. The polishes dry fairly quickly, so its best to identify the lines on the magnet prior to beginning. I used a fine tip permanent marker to draw line directions on top of the magnets.

I purchased the Magnetixs from Icing in my local mall for $9 but they usually have a BOGO 5o% sale.




Thanks for stopping by. Happy Polishing!

11 comments:

  1. All things pink and green make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute colors. I need that green one or even the pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was skeptical at first because I had a hard time with them but so glad I gave them another try.

      Delete
  3. this is the first magnetic polishes that looks pretty to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha. I think the glitter makes them standout.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is a really cool combination! I totally love those two colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! The magnetic effect looks sooo great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails