Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

10 Day Challenge - Day 9

I'm joining a new challenge group and I wanted to finish up the 10 Day challenge while working on the other challenges as well. I have several favorite color combinations but I decided to go with pink, purple and blue.

The colors I choose were: Color Club Sweetpea, Hydrangea Kiss and Sally Hansen Bewitched. The stickers are from Ebay. For stamping I used my new DRK-A image plate. I purchased my image plate from the lovely Rhonni in the Adventures in Stamping group on Facebook.

You may have noticed my new nubbins. I broke two nails and the nail wraps were high maintenance so I decided to start over. I feel awkward but I'm getting used to them.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy polishing!



22 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours here. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani! Oh your doing my challenge again lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lol. I'm trying to finish it off. I'm so behind.

      Delete
    2. Hope you dont mind but i think (when i get some time) i might borrow this challenge for my blog?

      Thanks
      http://prettypolishednailart.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Oh no, you never finished it from before? LOL! I know your busy.
      @Borntolisten... knock yourself out :o)

      Delete
    4. Hangs head in shame, lol. Almost done now.

      Delete
  3. So cute and springy! Did you draw your lines freehand or are they the stamped parts also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of the stamping. I wish I was that good, lol.

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty I LOVE them!!!!! The colours are lush together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new layout much easier on the eyes :) Your mani is just darlling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rhonda. its Spring and time for new things.

      Delete
  6. Very lovely. I really like the stickers, and the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails