Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blue Me Away

Hello beautiful! I hope you're having a great weekend so far. The weather is beautiful here and Spring is in full effect. While I've been enjoying the great weather, I can't say that my eyes have been having a good time. My daughter and I have been sick all week due to the high pollen counts. I guess beauty doesn't come without a price :D

Today I have a quick mani to share with you done using the DRK-A Image Plate. I'm not sure what the design is exactly but I thought it was interesting. I stamped using Where's the Soiree over Nothing Kim-Pares to Blue.
This was super easy to do and only took a few minutes. I hope you like it :)



Thanks for stopping by. Happy Polishing!

29 comments:

  1. I love everything about this mani! Looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. It looks like a damask pattern. That is a great blue color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope both of U are better now!

    Love this design, very pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are thank you! It just takes a while for the allergy meds to kick in. So glad the week is over, lol.

      Delete
  4. That's really gorgeous! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this stamp is wonderful..where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from a stamping group that I'm in, but it cal also be purchased from ninjapolish.com

      Delete
  6. wow! very pretty pattern! i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry if I'm reposting this; my comments like to get lost. I like this a lot. It looks like a great damask and that blue is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh oh my goodness, so beautiful! i wish i can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It has to go soon. I'm not sure how my teacher feels about nail designs.

      Delete
  9. Wow. Those two colours look lovely paired together and that is a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you and your daughter get well soon. I love this stamping plate. Love the colors you put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love the stamping pattern that you chose! I have been dealing with spring allergies lately too, hope you guys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! The blue's perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the colors, excellent choice!
    As for the design ... tb was in doubt, but it is beautiful, then it is worth! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the stamping! I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it is so sweet! The stamp suits perfectly the base colour, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh where are these images plates from?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty and elegant ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails