Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Nicole by OPI Wal-Mart Exclusives Swatches



Happy Monday! Today I have the Nicole by OPI Wal-Mart Exclusives to share with you. The collection includes 3 finishes: foil, shimmer and glitter.

The Gold Shoulder. I know gold is in the name but it looks more silver on me with a slight hint of bronze. I used two coats to make it opaque.

Best Pink Ever
. Shimmering pink that needed 3 coats. The shimmer is very noticeable because the formula is almost jelly-like.

"Fabulous" Is My Middle Name
. This is my favorite from the collection. It has a multi mix of sparkling glitter including: tiny silver, blue, gold, and red bar glitter and lots of silver shimmer. I haven't seen anything like this before. Very pretty and unique. I used one coat over Best Pink over.

I also tried it over dark grey. I prefer it best over darker colors as they really make the glitter pop. I only used one coat but you may need two if you want more sparkle.

The Wal-Mart Exclusives are available now for $7 each ($9.98 Canada) at select Wal-Mart locations and Walmart.com.




~Provided by PR for Review~

8 comments:

  1. ohh this polishes are very very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches, "Fabulous" Is My Middle Name is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "Fabulous" Is My Middle Name over the dark grey! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "The Gold Shoulder" definately would say it is more Silver though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gold Shoulder is gorgeous! Definitely more Silver Shoulder than anything gold.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails