Let's take a road trip baby!!!
Hey beauties. Today I'm sharing the road trip collection with you. The set consists of 12 cremes with 4 of them laced with hidden shimmer.
Here are quick swatches of each color. I grouped them together to compare and contrast differences and similarties. I started with the peaches and brights. From left to right: Wanderlust, Pack Lightly, More to Explore, and Pinking Out the Window,
- 3 coater lilac with hidden pink shimmer. Surprise favorte!
- Light peach creme with hidden gold shimmer. Very cute and classic 3 coater.
More to Explore
- Gorgeous peach 2 coater. I love this one!
Pinking out the Window
- dusty but bright pink creme. Another suprise favortie!
The next 4 in the collection were my least favorites because I have polishes similar to them. From left to right: Sun's Up Top Down, Trip of a Lime Time, Pop the Trunk and I Brake for Colour.
Sun's Up Top Down
- sunshine yellow creme with pink shimmer. Another 3 coater.
Trip of a Lime Time
- baby food pea green creme. Two coater but too familiar.
Pop the Trunk
- bright orange creme 2 coater.
I Brake for Colour
- tomato red/coral 2 coater. This color is so similar to Pop the Trunk I almost mixed them up. It's really difficult to tell the difference.
Next are my absolute favorites from the collection!!! I'm in love with these blues! From left to right: My Way or the Highway, License & Registration PLS, Boho Blues and Dashboard Dreamer.
My Way or the Highway - dusty yet bright teal creme 2 coater.
License & Registration PLS - vibrant medium blue creme, 2 coats.
Boho Blues - periwinkle blue 2 coat stunner.
Dashboard Dreamer - baby blue with hidden pink shimmer 3 coater.
This is a gorgeous collection for the Spring.I'm in love with the blues and peaches in the collection. The red, orange, yellow and green were my least favorites because they are too familiar. The collection is all creme so there are probably several dupes out there but Boho Blues is definitely worth considering. Overall this set Screams Spring!
The polishes are available online now. I purchased this set from Transdesign.com. I haven't seen them in retail stores but I'm sure they'll arrive soon.