Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

OPI Katy Perry The One That Got Away + Black Shatter

The One that Got Away didn't get away from me! I was so happy to find these at JcPenney's after the long wait over the Holiday. This is my favorite from the collection. It's a gorgeous wine colored polish with shimmer added.



Here she is with Black Shatter on top. I'm not sure if this looks so good on me. I mean, I've seen it look great on other hands but I think it brings out my flaws. This is definitely a head turner though.

No Topcoat

Top Coat added

I also got the other 3 polishes from the collection. I'll post more swatches soon!

14 comments:

  1. I love this look! that pretty polish looks awesome on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, grabbed the collex. from JC Penney. I like the shattered, perfect for going out dancing or clubbing :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie it's definitely an attention-getter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I think it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award!!
    Check it out here!! xoxo ~ Dolly

    http://adayinthelifeofdollface.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-awarded-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favourite polish from this collection, it is really beautiful=).

    I love your nails =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! beautiful color and it looks sweet on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so pretty with the crackle polish on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color, esp with the black shatter on top. must get black shatter. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Colorfulbottle. It's my favorite also :)

    @Camy & Shan. I like it a lot more today. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I had to get used to it.

    @Dolly. Thank you! I'll post it up soon :)

    @RmCandlight, Amanda & Liquordolaccquer. Thank you!

    Thanks for stopping by ladies. I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the black shattered polish! it especially looks good over your pink nails!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails