Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

OPI Simply Smashing + Black Shatter

I was so excited to get my hands on Simply Smashing and she didn't disappoint. Its a golden green glitter that's quite unique to my stash.


Here she is under Black Shatter. There's a good contrast in color but I personally prefer it alone. Why cover such a beautiful polish?

Simply Smashing came in a set with Black Shatter and is part of the Serena Williams Glam Slam Collection. I wonder what else OPI has in store for this collection.





7 comments:

  1. SS is a beautiful polish! Looks amazing on you. Did I tell you how much I love black shatter. Girl, I'm getting backups. Lol!! My nail supplier hasn't gotten SS yet, but I will be getting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i thought about getting a backup but i wasn't sure i would like it. now i think i may go get an extra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Oreleona. I can't wait to see the rest of the line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it.. does this opi shutter stays on nails for a week?

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuuuh love the effect of the Shatter ....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails