Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

OPI Katy Perry Not Like The Movies Swatch + Black Shatter

Not Like the Movies is a green and purple duochrome that looks great in the bottle but it didn't have the same effect on my nails. I didn't see any of the green and hardly any of the purple that looks so amazing in the bottle. It looks more like a gray frost on my nails. It does however look amazing under the Shatter Polish.


Here you can really see the purple come to life and hints of the tiny glitter. This is my favorite Shatter + Katy Perry combination.

The One That Got Away also looks great underneath Shatter. If you missed it you can check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I love it! I can't wait to get my hand on this collection...if only I could find it locally or if transdesign wasn't out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the fastest i've ever seen them sell out! the Ulta in my area will get them on Sunday. maybe yours will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautiful!!! Aw, too bad you can't see the duochrome :( Love black shatter over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Not Like the Movies on its own. Just me though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @RMCandlelight. i love it with the Shatter on top! i'll have to get used to it alone.

    @BayGlamousGirl. its pretty i just thought i would see this amazing duochrome on my nails like i saw in the bottle. maybe its my lighting. i'll still rock it thou :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're incredible! I know you've already probably gotten this... but I'm awarding you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Check out my NO NAKED NAILS blog for the deets :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww, thanks for the sweet compliment LadyLash.

    i'll post it soon. i have a hectic week :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw!
    I'm realy want tis now!
    It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The crackle came out really nice. I saw it on another blog and they had a bit of trouble getting it to look "right".

    P.s. I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award on my blog. Sorry if you already received it. :) But feel free to join in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails