Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cherry on Top Award


I received this award from CaramelCutie. This was a sweet surprise and unexpected :)

Rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
Thanks CaramelCutie!

2.Copy the award and put it on your blog.
I'll do that after i figure out how :)

3.List 3 things which you love about your self.
This is hard for me because I don't like to talk about myself but here goes................
  • I love being a mom. It has totally changed my life and given me a greater appreciation for almost everything.
  • I love having an open mind. I try not to live in a box and be open to new ideas.
  • I love my nails (ok, i just couldn't leave this out :)
4.Post a picture you love.
I love this picture because it reminds me of my daughters. This is a pic of a Beluga whale & baby swimming together. We were going to a dolphin show and the mother was part of the act. They were very friendly and came near us before the performance. My daughters loved talking to them.


5.Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to but I decided to add a little note as to why I awarded these ladies.

Susie is one of the friendliest bloggers I know. She always encourages and promotes new bloggers.
Katrina has great nail art and a sunny disposition.
Lily is another sweetie and updates her blog several times a week. She is really committed to blogging and it shows.
Thriszha is too fab for words. She has the most creative nail stamping designs.
Doll Face is so creative. I like how she uses things around the house and turns them into little masterpieces.

Thanks again Caramel!!!

13 comments:

  1. Aww well done on the award :) that photo is soo cute aww :)

    Nicola xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicola-x.

    Those whales are too smart. They came over directly to us and lingered for awhile. We felt special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet thing to say. :)
    Thanks.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!~! thank u so much sweety!! i will try to do this tag award when Im not a bit busy XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome Thriszha & Katrina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome..I really like your blog especially now that I'm getting more into my nails..the pic that you put up is really cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Caramel. I saw your latest konading and it was cute. I need to work on mixing and matching colors better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails