Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Nicole by OPI Roughles Polishes - New for Spring 2014 - Swatches and Review


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! Today I have the new Nicole by OPI Roughles swatches to share with your. This is a new line for Spring 2014 which features textured polishes. 





The names left to right are: I'm Stucco You, Rock The Look, Sand in My Shoe and On What Grounds

I applied them over my existing manicure. The texture is rough and you can definitely feel it, but it's not scratchy or raised so that your nails will get caught in your hair or clothing. 

For fun I applied 2 coats of Seche Vite over each nail and I love the outcome. There's still a little texture after Seche Vite so I'm guessing it would be totally smooth with 4 coats. 

Here's an up close view of each color:
On What Grounds? - Baby blue/green with blue and teal texture throughout.
Sand in My Shoe- Yellow with orange/red texture throughout
Rock the Look - Pink with orange/red texture throughout
I'm Stucco You - Lilac with blue and purple texture throughout

I'm so excited about this collection. I didn't have time to change my nails last night so I polished on top of my existing manicure. I like that the color scheme is very Spring-ish and great for Easter. The set looks good worn together or you can switch it up and use 1 polish as an accent nail or a full manicure.  You can definitely feel the texture of each polish and it will take several layers of topcoat to get that glossy look. I don't mind because that just gives me more options to create different looks. I actually prefer them glossy!  

The Roughles collection will be available soon at retailers that carry Nicole by OPI.




~ Polishes were provided by Nicole by OPI for an honest review~




1 comment:

  1. i'm in love by this collection. amazing colors and texture

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails