Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

L.A. Colors Bows & Bling Nail Art Kit


Hello everyone! I hope you're doing great. Yesterday I stumbled upon this cute and inexpensive nail art kit at Wal-Mart. I was quite surprised because I've never seen L.A. Colors there before. I snatched both sets up immediately, then convinced myself to put one back. I settled for the bright colors versus the black/white/pink with silver glitter kit which I also loved. 



Nail art I did using the kit:




The set came with 4 nail polish minis (0.17 oz), twelve bows and a wooden nail stick and retailed for $3.50. I applied 3 coats of each polish except the yellow, which I applied 4. 

I really love this little kit and can't wait to do more bow manis. I think the set screams summer. Too bad I found them towards the beginning of Fall, but that won't stop me from wearing brights during the colder months!




2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look. I am going to have to keep a look out for these sets. I love your ring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just stumbled upon them. Not sure if they're carried in all stores.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails