Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween French Manicure

Morning sunshines! Are you ready for Halloween? My girls are so excited to get loads of candy that they'll never be able to finish. I'm taking them out today to buy decorations for the house.

Here's my mani from yesterday. I was trying to create a dark French but it turned out too girly. I also thought of another design using this plate and I'll post it later. Have great day!

(i matted the look just for fun)
Thanks for stopping by!


























19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It looks great as a matte too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great halloween manicure =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome manicure. Love it in matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great purple! What nail polishes did you use? Both look great but I love shiny version more! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this design is absolutely gorgeus!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT! Like. Why don't I have a purple that hot so I can try it??? And I still need to get my paws on a matte polish. Anyways this is Wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, beautiful beautiful, no words i'm your fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, it looks divine! I'd so wear this on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH man. I love this. It's like a classy Halloween manicure. It looks amazing. I think I love it as matte more than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies :)


    JQ you probably already have it in your stash, lol. It's ColorClub Pucci-licious (purple) and Where's the Soiree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wouwwwww I love matte version, really beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails