Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Borghese Allegra Black Glitter + Kiddie Halloween Mani

Gorgeous glitter from the Borghese Allegra mini set. I was going to give it away but I'm so glad I didn't. This polish is much prettier in person and very shiny. The micronized gemstones really work!

I'm not sure if the Borghese Scintillare collection was inspired by the mini set but this color is very similar to Nero Magico from that collection. Very gorgeous and great for Halloween or a night out on the town.



My girls also wanted to share their Halloween manis. Yes they nicked them in the first 5 minutes but it was fun doing them. I didn't plan to stamp my 3 year old's nails but she insisted, lol.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color. Your girls manis are just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe those kiddi manis are way cute! I can just imagine how much your little girls must enjoy getting pampered by mummy! :)

    I babysit one little boy who is just fascinated with my polish, and always has to inspect my nails to see what I've done with them. He's always asking me to paint his nails. His mom gave me permission to do his toes. Little turkey always picks the pink/sparkly polishes! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.

    JQ they love it! The baby is the "diva" of the family, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughters' manis are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwh, the Halloween manis are adorable.
    Borghese bottles are so pretty *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just found your blog and it's awesome!
    You can find me at www.thenailexperiment.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats such a pretty color~ and your girls' manis are soooo adorable!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all three. Your girls nails are so cute. I'm going to have to buy the one you have on. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute kiddie mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies :)

    Susie it's really pretty and super shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that kiddo mani! Awwww! Did you make it with BM plates only or? I'd love to redo this on long nails!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails