Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pink is Music to My Ears

Hi ladies. I hope you're having a great Wednesday! I have another pink mani to share that was inspired by a pair of press on nails I saw while shopping for Halloween stickers. I can't remember if they were pink, but I decided to go with it because its my favorite color and perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

I prefer to use inexpensive polishes for nail art, especially if I'm not sure I'll like the result. So for today I used WnW Flirty Rose Creme. It looks much better outside of the bottle and is the perfect bubble gum pink! I layered it over white to show its true color. Hope you like it!


Products used:
Wet N Wild - Flirty Rose Creme
Wet N Wild - French White (base)
Konad - Plate M73
Bundle Monster - Plate BM 21
Kiss - Silver Glitter Nail Art Paint
Essence - Nail Art Stickers


Thanks for stopping by!

26 comments:

  1. OMG! This design is amazing! I love it!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, pink is a perfect colour to this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink is lovely and I love the little music notes on the tips, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! and that pink is like...the perfect color im looking for!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! yes perfect for the Breast Cancer Awareness month :) I love that you combined konad+stickers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design!
    You did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this is so cute! I love this design....I think it would also look good with a pretty nude color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much ladies :)

    LaCara, i think it would look good with a nude also, but they hate me so i would never try that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love pink but these could be an obsession! Darn nice, beautifully darling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much Domesticgoddess & Kimberly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is so cute! I really like the combination you choose and a pink nail polish is just stunning! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the color is gorgeous, but the model is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful! That pink color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg i love the pink nails, but the musical notes are adorable omg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks so much ladies. that pink is very deceiving and doesn't look so good in the bottle, but its perfect on.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks sweet ladies, you make me blush :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails