Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Black, White & Orange Mani

Are you guys tired of my Halloween mani's yet? We'll I took a break from the orange and tried neutral colors. Please forgive my dry hands. They tend to get really dry in the Fall and Winter. This is one of my newer image plates, M65. I can't believe I waited so long to try this one out. It's hard to tell in the photo but I also matted the polish.

Products used:
Grey base - China Glaze Millineum
White stamping - Konad
Black stamping - Where's the soiree?

I also had to try this one in orange (my break wasn't very long). I didn't have orange stamping polish, so I frankened it using Konad yellow and red GCOCL stamping polish. The GCOCL polish doesn't stamp as well as Konad, but it's great for mixing with Konad because its really thin. The results were nice and bright!


Until I polish again.......Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. ooooo! I love the orange so bright and funky! ^.^&

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing this plate everywhere and it looks so good. I have it but that particular stamp never appealed to me before! I'm going to have to give it a go!
    Orange and White together are creamsicle-riffic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not sick of halloween manis! I love them... keep 'em coming!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, I love this design! Halloween nail art is awesome, so keep up with it if you like. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the orange on white, very fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies :)

    JQ you're gonna love it. The full image flower design is really cute also.

    Miss Krimson. Thanks and congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! love this pattern from konad, one of my fav i.p, btw, i will send another set for you.. :) i just hope it gets there safely.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the orange with white... wow, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies.

    Mae. Thank you! I'm not sure what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This design is cute!!! I really love the contrast in colors on the orange one, wow :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! Nice effect and color choices. I'm not sick of Halloween nails. I'm always looking for inspiration and am always amazed at all the talent floating around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Amazing as always!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails