Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

80's Glam Pink Crack Nails

How are you today? I'm doing well, but I'm super exhausted because I started working out again. My goal is to exercise at least 3 days a week. Right now that's easy to do but it gets tricky when school picks up. I try to keep my workouts at 30 minutes max. Its not the best routine, but its pretty decent, and I manage to squeeze in the treadmill, elliptical and a few crunches in a half-hour.

Anyhow, I finally got my hands on the China Glaze Crackles and of course I had to try out Broken Hearted first. It's much brighter in person than I realized, almost neon. So I paired it with Neon Greenlight by Studio-M. The style sorta reminds me of the 80's Glam Rock Era.


My daughter also wanted to share her mani from earlier in the week. I was a little sad at first because she hasn't asked for a mani in quite a while. She's also fallen into the habit of biting her nails, but hopefully polishing them more often will change that. For her tiny fingers I used Zoya Sweet and Essence "Hide Bella Hide" (this name cracks me up, lol). She was super excited when I finished and couldn't wait to show her friends. I think she'll be asking for more mani's again, or at least I hope so.


Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by :)



22 comments:

  1. I love the color combination! Broken Hearted looks amazing paired with that neon green! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the Hello Kitty decal at Sephora?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Natalie. Thank you!

    @Beata. Yes I did. Now DD thinks they're hers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg your daughter's hello kitty nails ! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the color combo! it is sooo gorgeous.
    and i love your daughter's nails as well. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how cute nails your daughter have. :) How old is she? I hope she'll stop biting her nails and enjoy having awesome manicures. :) I really hope I'll have a daughter one day. *shy*

    And your mani is also gorgeous, I'm not green lover but I would wear it with pink crackl anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these crackle polishes remind me of the 80's too! nice combo and your daughter's nails are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies :)

    @Ivana. She's eight years old. I hope you have a daughter also. They're so much fun to spoil, shop with and dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, I just posted a giveaway including Crackle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those colors and the cutie's hello kitty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the crackle mani, and your daughter's mani is so adorable! I know how you feel...my daughter rarely asks for polish, and when I do offer, she tells me she'd rather paint them herself. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness! I had no idea they made the crackle in colors!! :] it is gorgeous!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. The neon green and pink is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this combination!! (L)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, she seems so cute. Love both manis.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a coincidence, i did the same combo today!
    my green wasn't as neon though, i think yours looks better!
    i'm gonna post mine tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE THE CRACKLE ONES!!! LOVE them! So pretty! Amazing, beautiful and so nice colors! Also like the Hello Kitty nails..:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet manicure on your daughter. Keep up with her nails so she won't bite them. Love your color combination with the Crackle polish. Still sold out online!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much ladies. Hope your week started off well. I started school today *sigh*

    @Lucy. I know how you feel. Have you tried Amazon? I had to order 2 polishes from Amazon and got the rest from Sally's.

    @KarzU. Thanks so much :)

    @Rebecca. I can't wait to check yours out tomorrow. I really like the pink/green combo.

    @Ouprettythings. The polish companies are coming out with some great crack colors. Pink is my favorite so I had to try it first =D

    @NailNoir. My daughter is growing up so fast it makes me sad. I think she's going through the computer/video/friends phase right now :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails