Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crackle Mix

Are yall tired of seeing the crackles yet, lol? Here's my mani from a few weeks ago. I wanted to try all the crackles at once and this is what I came up with. I debated on posting because I wasn't crazy about the results, but here goes.


I used a Kiss striper to divide the colors and stamped half of each nail with XL plate B.

Crackles used: China Glaze Lightening Bolt, Crushed Candy, Broken Hearted, Fault Line & Concrete

It's not perfect but its interesting. I think I like it better without the stamps.

Which mani do you prefer?



24 comments:

  1. I actually like the stamps. My favorite finger is definitely your pointer; I like the color combo a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like both but i think the stamped part looks really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool way to use the crackle! I love the second Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE This! your so creative!! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't tried any crackle polish. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think they look great only without the stamp =)

    but such creative and nice color harmony!! good job!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it both with and without the stamp, the colours works great together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the stamp one is my favorite!! super hot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much ladies. I wasn't sure if the stamps took it over the top.

    @Rins. I hope you find the crackles soon in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool! I like how this turned out. I've left the crackle on the shelf too long~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that looks like a lot of work! I like the stamps, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally loving this color block design with the crackles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I actually prefer it with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually LOVE it with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOH! So pretty, so many crackles! LOVE IT with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love it, cool mani... the second version :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very Easter like. Pretty shades and I love the different effects. Fantastic stamping. Your creativity knows no bounds.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like the stamps one! it gives it an edge

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like it. It looks very nice and unusuall

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails