Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

China Glaze Lightning Bolt

Hello everyone! I'm in a great mood today because I had an almost effortless day! Tuesdays are my longest day of the week. I'm in class from 9-5pm straight. Can you imagine that? In my last class we have to "randomly" give group presentations. We're given a topic a week in advance and we have to research, present and defend our answers. The presentation portion isn't very difficult but it's a challenge to defend your decisions because there are so many variables, many of which you never considered. Well, my group was selected today and our presentation was flawless! I'm super excited because I'm done presenting for the year, at least in that class, which is the most difficult.

Anyways, I also wanted to share my nail of the day. After I saw so many beautiful swatches I ran out and purchased Lightning Bolt. I read a lot of comments about the opacity but it looks awesome over silver chrome. My nails were so bright today I couldn't stop staring at them. I used 1 coat of Lightening Bolt over 1 coat of LA Colors LIVE. This is the end of day one, so you'll notice some shrinkage due to Poshe. The ring finger is accented with China Glaze Fairy Dust.


I hope you're having a great week also. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your presentation! I have one this Friday, but I'm not tooo worried about it..heh. Glad you had a good day. ^^

    Loving your nails~ the white crackle looks great over the silver chrome! No wonder you were starring at your nails. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kaizokumous, Thank you!

    @Tiffyama. That class has caused me so much stress and anxiety. I'm SO glad it's over!!! Yes the white crack is amazing over chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's interesting. :D

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's one of the most beautiful results with crackle polish I've ever seen!

    Definitely going to try this colour combo!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Love,
    Kim

    http://kimskienails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this crackle finish. Congrats on doing a good job with your presentation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails