Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Random Frankens

A couple of Frankens I made last week. I guess the first doesn't count as a Franken since I decanted Nic Sticks. I couldn't get the holo to show up in this pic but it's there.


WnW nocturnal + WnW clear + SpectraFlair over MaybellineBlue Jean. One of my major lemmings is DS Glamour so I tried to create a similar look. It's not as holo as I wanted but still pretty.

A more recent Franken. Konad green is a little too dark and mint green a little too light so I mixed them both for a grassier green. If you try this out I recommend adding at least 2 balls because these polishes are extra thick.

A few bottles I cleaned out yesterday.

That's all for now. Have a great Sunday!

13 comments:

  1. Great frankens!!
    I made a blue holo franken too!
    But close to 2nite, so clearer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your nails from the fisrt picture, how you did it?

    thakitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.

    @Thatkitty they're bling stickers found at Sally's. I also saw a few at Icing but I didn't see that style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blue holo. I cannot do any successful franken

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! Your nails are gorgeous! And omg that blue franken has me drooling all over my keyboard... =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first mani is amazinggg! I love it. And the blue franken looks really, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your frankens! especially the blue one its sooooo pretty! :) by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading it! you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - bling stickers? So cool, I will have to look for those. Not going to lie, I couldn't take my eyes off your nails in the first few photos to get a good look at your franken! Or, was that just the base color you added? Regardless, nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @JustSomeNails it was just a base color, lol. Not very impressive in the bottle but it bling in the sun.

    Thanks ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails