Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Midnight Mani 3

Last week I ran across a youtube video of the prettiest nail foils and that got me excited about them again. I've tried just about every foil I own except the floral design below. Initially I was a little disappointed because the flowers were so big, but with the right placement, the design is very beautiful.


Non-metallic foils are very forgiving so my mistakes aren't noticeable.

Two coats of Sally Hansen's Lively Lilac was a great match.

Overall I'm pleased with the results. I feel feminine and girly in this mani.


20 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. Do they last well? Where can one procure them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! where did you get the foils from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love it! How does it wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you get foils? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice nails! i've never seen non metallic foils

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this polish, fab lilac! I am on the hunt for something like this x

    ReplyDelete
  7. foils are like stickers? I don't know them.
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The accent fingers are very beautiful . I love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello ladies. Thanks for the sweet compliments. I purchased it from http://www.foilsonline.com last year but I don't see the design anymore.

    I just ordered more foils so I'll share those later. I've done quite a few in the past, just look under the foils label. The non-metallic foils will last about 3-4 days. I'm on day 2 with slight tip wear, but my polish also has it. You can definitely add a topcoat daily to help these last longer.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gahh i wanna try nail foils so much now! this is one of the prettiest manis!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had this color on a few days ago...love it! The foils look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow....love your nail designs
    its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I'm going to have to look into foils now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous! My foils are being neglected as well :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails