Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Color Club Fractured Collection 2011 Swatches, Part 2

Today I have swatches of the second half of the Fractured Collection. You can see the first half of the collection here.

Spitting Image a medium blue over Maybelline Go-Getter Green. I love this combination! Very summer-ry.

Kiss & Break Up a pretty fuchsia crackle. It's somewhat sheer which allows the base color to show through. I layered it over Orly Cotton Candy.

Tattered in Gold is a sheer foil crackle that should be applied in a medium coat. It looks great over pastels. I used Finger Paints Blissfully Blue.

Close-up to show texture. It dries matte but a topcoat brings out the bling.


The colors are fun for the summer, easy to apply and crackles in a few seconds. They look best with a medium coat of fractured polish, too thick and you get too few crackles. My favorites are Tattered in Gold and Splitting Image. Tattered in Gold is a great alternative for those who haven't been able to find the Sally Hansen Gold Crackle, or are overall dissatisfied with the results.

12 comments:

  1. Holy Mole',
    That blue is so bright! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love these Fracture colors !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combos!!
    And great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great! The blue over the green is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue on green looks so pretty like a beautiful ocean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all perfect pairings. I am looking forward to getting these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exciting! I love color club and crackle polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the golden one! so nice.... would be good with black as a background colour!!!

    xoxo,

    http://anascloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails