Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

No Room for The Blues

Happy Monday! I had a long, not-so-great day today. I planned on studying tonight but I'll have to put that off until tomorrow. For now, I just want to sit at home in my jammies, watch trash TV and forget about responsibility for a few hours while I paint my nails :)

My NOTD is No Room for the Blues by OPI. It's very fitting for a not-so-fun day and it did manage to brighten things up a bit. NRFTB is a gorgeous medium blue creme with a splash of green. For fun I added foil accents. I know many of you guys don't like foils but these are some of the easiest to work with.



Fun, simple and elegant.

A close-up to show details of the foil. My boss was so amazed by this technique, lol.
Well, I have to catch-up on my shows now. Hope you had a better day than I did! Thanks for stopping by :D

21 comments:

  1. Where are those foils from? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect mani to match the monday blues I really like the foil accents nails super pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the floral nails are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much sweet ladies :)

    @Sophie. I purchased them from JennySellsFoil off Ebay.UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mani is gorgeous as every. I love the foil :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygosh!! That foil!! It's stunning! I definitely want to get my hands on some LOL.... beautiful manicure, i like it a lot(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute, I really like the look of the foils matched up with the pretty blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG,beautiful!!!I love the color of NP,it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry to hear you had a bad day, i hope today goes better for you! love that foil too i really must get some more :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous blue and very elegant mani!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic blue and I do like the foil very much! The gold looks so good next to the blue.

    I love me some smut TV every now and then too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the detail that you get with this one. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this color! I picked it up just the other day at Ulta, then put it back..now I want it even more after seeing this swatch! You're really making me want to try some nail foils.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love trash TV and jammie days! This is really stunning~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are probably the BEST flowers I've seen so far! OMG Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This foil is sooo pretty !
    Perfect manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the foil! so cute!!!

    xoxo,


    http://anascloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I love it!
    Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails