Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sinful Colors Valentine's 2015 Flirt with Hearts Swatches




Hey beauties! Today I have a few of the Sinful Colors Flirt with Hearts Collection to share with you.

I ran across the display today at K-Mart. I want to say there are a total of 8 polishes combined to create the collection, but a few of the polishes appeared to be misplaced. Most of the polishes appear familiar to me, so I'm not sure how many of them are new.  With that being said lets move on the the swatches :)


Pinky Glitter - medium pink jelly base with small and micro iridescent glitter dispersed throughout. Very cute and girly. I used 2 coats. 

Gogo Girl - dark red creme 2 coater.  

Decadent - large and small red hex glitter in a clear base. I used 1 coat over Gogo Girl.  It's a pretty polish I just found myself wishing I would have used it over black instead of red to see more of a contrast. 


 Love Sprinkles - small white glitter along with medium light pink hex glitter and large white hearts. This is the cutest polish in the bottle! Unfortunately getting the hearts out will require some fishing. Below you will only see the effects sans hearts. I used 1 coat over Pinky Glitter


Sometimes I have trouble with SinfulColors application but the polishes applied with no issues. I just new Pinky Glitter would be a 3 to 4 coater but the formula was a lot thicker than I imagined. Gogo Girl had a nice thick formula as well and only required 2 coats. My favorite from the 4 is definitely Love Sprinkles. 

I'm not sure how many of the polishes are new or non-permanent to the SinfulColors line. I believe Love Sprinkles is the only one I've never seen before.  It's nice to see SinfulColors get in on the glitter trend.  They also have a flower glitter for St. Patrick's Day. I'll definitely be picking that one up as well.






~ The above polishes were provided by SinfulColors for an honest review~

2 comments:

  1. That first glitter one is cute. Tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving all the shades, reminds me of spring! <3

    Maybe following? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails