Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

OPI 50 Shades of Grey Collection - Swatches and Review




Hey beauties! Today I have the 50 Shades of Grey Collection to share with you! I got the mini collection which consists of 3 greys, crimson, silver and a glitter. See more pictures after the break.


My Silk Tie - is sort of a chameleon. It looks more grey in the bottle but a light silver, almost champagne on the nail. This is a thin foil that was slightly streaky and yet opaque in 2 coats. 

Dark Side of the Mood - is a luscious dark grey 2 coater creme. It has a hint of blue which makes it more interesting. I really like this one.

Romantically Involved - is a sexy crimson creme 2 coater. This would be great for Valentine's Day. 

Embrace the Gray - medium gray creme 2 coater. 

Shine for Me - was another favorite from the collection. It's a silver shimmer polish laced with hints of blue micro glitter. It looks amazing over Dark Side of the Mood which is what achieved the look below.

Cement the Deal - the lighter grey in the collection. It was opaque in 2 coats. 


Overall I like the collection. It's a little dark for my taste, but I believe that may capture the essence of the book and the movie.  My favorites from the collection are Dark Side of the Mood and Shine for Me.  

The 50 Shades of Grey Collection is available now at retailers that carry OPI. 






~ provided by PR for review~

1 comment:

  1. Im not big on reds or grays but These are pretty enough. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails