Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wet N Wild All Access Beauty Matte Megalast Swatches and Review







Hey everyone! I stumbled upon the new Wet N' Wild megalast Matte Collection. I grabbed all 6 along with 3 of the matte lipsticks.


I swatched on individual fingers due to the drying time of the polish, which took about an hour to dry. They were dry to the touch after about 30 minutes but I could still make impressions when I pushed down on them. From left to right: Echo Dark, So Berry On Trend, Rouge 66 and LAC-My Mani?


I applied 1 coat of Wet N Wild clear to create a glossy look.  

Here are the grey and purple mattes. From left to right:  LAC-My Mani?, Distressed to Impress, Careful It's Vintage and LAC-My Mani?.

Here they are glossy. 

I found 3 of the lippies. The sales associate actually had them behind the counter because she didn't have a spot for them.

From left to right: Bordeaux Boulevard, Sunset Siren and Sweet Cream.


 I really like this collection, especially since it's soooo inexpensive.  The polishes all applied in 3 coats, except the red and brown, where I used 3 coats just to be sure. It's matte polish, so expect a few chips here and there.  The chips may possibly be reduced by sandwiching a top coat between the layers.  I didn't use a top or base coat (for the completely matte look) and I could see my ridges, this may also be reduced by sandwiching. The only other negative I can think of is the brush, which is large and difficult to work with. 

I really like the lippies as well but they are a little drying.  To combat this I used chapstick underneath and it wears for 5 hours with no problem. The colors are very matte, except the purple had a hint of shine to it.  

Overall I can't complain for the price. The polishes and lippies were $2 each!  #WINNING









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails