Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Review - Purplexed 6 Day Results!


Hey beauties! I wanted to share the results of my Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nails with you. The color I choose is #570 Purplexed from the Fired Up Metallics line. It's a gorgeous deep purple with a hint of shimmer. I applied 2 coats, without a base coat, and 1 coat of Miracle Gel Topcoat.


The polish dried within 1 hour. I was concerned I would nick it on something, but it dried without dents.  The shine of the topcoat did dull somewhat once completely dry. I was tempted to reapply the topcoat throughout the week, to enhance shine, but I wanted to use it as recommended.


Here are the results after 6 days of wear.  My pointer finger nail was already broken, so the polish chipped off more dramatically on that nail.  The other nails of more reflective of how the polish wears over time.  


I must admit it was nice to have my nails done throughout the week without having to worry about polishing them. The results were good.  I had minimal tip wear and the manicure could have lasted longer if my pointer nail wasn't broken.  

The results are not as shiny as UV gel nails, but the system does create a long lasting manicure without the need to re-polish.  I think the results would be even better with a lighter color, so that tip wear is not as obvious.

The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes are available at retailers that carry Sally Hansen. The price in my area is $9.99 per polish, but the set that contains color + top coat ranges from $14.99 to $16.99.






~ Press Release~





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails