Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello Kitty and Friends


Well it's Friday and time for a little fun! Last night I couldn't sleep and decided to play with my new FUN 2 image plate.  I wasn't sure what to do but decided on the Hello Kitty and friends image. I started with a white base then sponged on yellow, blue, pink, green and orange.  Then I stamped using Color Club Where's the Soiree.
 
It reminds me of newspaper nails for some reason. I like it.








Thanks for stopping by! Until next time, Happy Polishing :)

15 comments:

  1. Omg that stamp is super cute, i want it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it reminds me of newspaper nails too!!! they are absolutely beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds U of newspaper may be because it's very busy image. But I like how it looks on ur nails! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I get this image plate???!!!!! SUPER CUTE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I got the image plate from My Online Shop. I believe she's out of stock right now. Here's the link to the order form. You can also find her on FaceBook.

      http://fs6.formsite.com/koolets/form1/index.html

      Delete
  5. I love this! I've been thinking of how to use this image and now I've been inspired! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stamping skills are so incredible! Where did you get those FUN plates, i'm dying to get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I got the image plate from My Online Shop. I believe she's out of stock right now. Here's the link to the order form. You can also find her on FaceBook.

      http://fs6.formsite.com/koolets/form1/index.html

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails