Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bright Neons in the City

A quick and dirty nail of the day using my new MJ image plate. Excuse the messiness. I was polishing my nails while watching Weight of a Nation and I got a little distracted. Afterwards, I went immediately to the gym :(


For this look, I used Color Club's Starry Temptress neon's in Otherworldly and Space Case then stamped with Konad white.  Super easy and fun!

I purchased the image plate from MyOnline Shop but it will be available soon at Ninjapolish.com.




11 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and I am ao gonna have to get my hands on that plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I'm so glad ninjapolish is getting the plates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is this messy?? Very nice I wish I could stamp as good as you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just knew I could have done better but I wasn't paying attention.

      Delete
  4. I love this! I haven't bought that plate, it seemed pricey...maybe it's been too long since I bought plates. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping they'll be cheaper on NinjaPolish. It seems like shipping drives the price up.

      Delete
  5. This is a nice bright summery mani, love it x :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails