Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Nails

My birthday was this weekend and hubby took me out for a surprise night on the town. I would have been happy staying at home, but he forces me to have a good time. We went out for Japanese and had plenty of champagne, so needless to say, I had a great day!

My nails from yesterday were Julep's peacock stickers. I'm always running late so I didn't have time to polish. I thought the stickers were neutral enough to match my outfit and extravagant enough for a Birthday mani.

I heated them before putting them on to help with staying power.
The application was pretty easy and I think they held up pretty good. The photo is from day 2. If I had to guess I would say the stickers would last about 2-3 days. They also peel right off afterwards which is great.

I also wanted to share my daughter's digital birthday card. Isn't it adorable =D



That's all for today. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by :)

28 comments:

  1. your manicure is adorable,birthday cart adorable.
    Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had a great weekend, and happy birthday!! :D Your nails look fantastic, and your daughter's card is so adorable!! XD :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! It was ur birthday! I really didn't know :P Happy belated birthday, sweetheart! I wish U all the best!

    Such lovely nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design! It looks perfect with those cuff. I still saving my set for a special event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! The stickers look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! Those peacock stickers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh super cute nails!!! :) cute card from your daughter..and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a good bday.....i love those stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving it!! and Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS!! Wow. I just might have to get some of those.
    Happy Birthday as well. ♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!! I love the stickers.. i still need to try mine out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the well wishes ladies =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pattern on those stickers! Also, I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! http://starlightradiance.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday! That's an awesome sticker design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw happy birthday, hope you had a great day. Fab nails as always x

    ReplyDelete
  16. those nail stickers are delicious! hope you had a great birthday, Ria :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday! Hope you've had a nice day!

    Beautiful stickers, I love the design on you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday! Love the design. I was freehanding peacock nails over the weekend to test for my cousin's wedding. Doing some with dots might need another test!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday! :*
    The mani is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for the well wishes ladies. I had a fabulous day!!!

    @Pinkladysz. Oooh, a peacock freehand sounds so pretty.

    @Sarah. Thanks for the nomination!

    @Lydz. Thank you. I'll let me daughter know you said so. Funny how everything is "digital" now, lol.

    @BluMochi. Yes save the set. I've had mine for a while but no occasion to where them. My b-day was perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails