Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nicole by OPI Holiday Glitters Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

Hello my pretty. Getting all dolled up for Halloween tomorrow? Well don't forget about the other Holidays! Tonight I have the Nicole by OPI Holiday Collection to share with you. Starting out with my favorite from the collection :)

Snowman of My Dreams - bright sapphire blue gliltter with scattered pink glitter highlights. I did two coats just for fun but 3 coats should allow complete coverage.


My Sleigh's in the Shop - Pretty and sparkly magenta glitter. This one was a little thicker and only required 2 coats.

Glitter in My Stocking - Sweet gold glitter with scattered red highlights. My second favorite! Three coats.

Orna-ment for Each Other - OPI describes this one as a tomato red glitter and I must agree. The tiny golden glitter wakes up the flavor. Two coats and I was done.

I'm glad OPI went outside of the traditional color zone and decided to mix things up a bit for the Holidays. Snowman of My Dreams is my favorite from the collection and can easily be worn throughout the year. My next favorite was Glitter in My Stocking. The burst of red adds more interest to the golden glitter. My Sleighs in the Shop and Orna-ment for Each Other are also nice. All of the polishes had a great application and layed smoothly against the nail without being chunky. They can also be layered over similar colors to allow for less glitter coats and easier removal.


Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquers and Nail Treatments contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde. Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality.


These limited edition Holiday Glitters will be available November 2011 for $7.99 each in the U.S. at HEB, Sears, Stage Stores, select Target locations, Target.com, and ULTA. In Canada, lacquers will be retailed for $10.99 each in Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaw and Zellers.


For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the swatches! They all look beautiful...I think I'm gonna get a Snow-man of my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really digging "My Sleigh's in the Shop" A TON. im surprised too since its not rally my style.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails