Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sally Hansen HD Hi Definition Swatches

I was finally able to get my hands on these bad girls and I was not disappointed. They are indeed high definition with lots shimmer. There are 8 polishes in the entire selection but I only picked up 6. From left to right: LCD, Wavelength, Byte, Spectrum, DVDand Laser .

Of course I had to try the pink one out first. Here's 2 coats of LCD over Sally Hansen's White-On. I loved it after the first coat. The application was smooth & easy.

Wavelength is my least favorite of the bunch. It was a lot thicker than LCD and not as shiny. The glitter is there but it's not as obvious.


Spectrum is a vibrant teal and my second favorite of the bunch. I almost didn't get it because I thought it was too similar to Zoya Charla but I snatched it up anyways and I'm happy I did. Isn't she gorgeous!

DVD is very pretty but it just does not compare to Spectrum in my honest opinion. It's a little lighter than Laser but not as dramatic.


Wooza! Fuschia is in the house but this time it's over WnW black creme. What a perfect combination. I added the second picture to show the effects of Byte. It leaves a beautiful subtle pink hue over black. It can also be layered over Laser for a similar effect.




I'm a pastel girl but I'm in love with Laser. Here she is in 2 coats over WnW black. This is an amazing blue and my absolute favorite. Look at that glitta!

Overall these polishes are great. The darker colors are extremely pretty and resemble liquid metal. Byte, Laser and Spectrum are the most dramatic. I love how you can layer the polishes over one another to get a 3D effect. Once again, Sally Hansen has a hit their hands!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails