Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Palette I Swatches and Review



Hello beauties! Today I have the Just Peachy palette to share with you!



The palette is about 4 x 5 inches and has 12 shadows, all matte of course.  I like the size of the shadows.  They seem larger than what you normally get in a Too Faced palette.  Each shadow weighs about 1.25 grams.  


As far as texture I didn't notice a velvety matte feel, they just feel like regular matte shadows to me. What am I missing?  They are comfortable and they do not feel dry.  The apply smoothly with little patch-i-ness with the exception of the dark brown in the collection; chocolate dipped, which I could not get to work very well.   


Row 1: peach meringue, peach tea, peach cobbler, peach tarte


Row 2: peach butter, just peach, peach punch, just ripe

Row 3: peaches and cream, fresh  picked, peach sangria, chocolate dipped


The look I created with this palette.  Check out the video to see the palette in action.  





I was prepared to not like this palette just do to pricing alone.  $45 is a bit pricey for 12 shadows, in my opinion.  I'm accustomed to getting more product with the $50 price tag, but I this case, I believe the shadows are of a higher quality than the larger palettes with more product.  The packaging is very nice, feels high quality and durable.  I just wish the collection was named after a Fall fruit or something else other than peaches, lol.  Too Faced already came out with a peach palette so I don't understand why they had to repeat the theme.  The shadows are scented but the scent is barely noticeable.  Other than that it's hard to find any negatives about this palette.   Overall I'm impressed with the shadows.  The colors are beautiful, easy to blend, well pigmented and will play well into the Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails