Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

NOTD: Sinful Colors Neon Splat! Appliques

Hey beauties! Wanted to quickly share my nail of the day.  This is my first time trying Sinful Colors nail stickers. The package states they have UV cured technology and are made to last. They are surprisingly thin and flexible but started to lift after a couple of hours.

They did last 6 days and could possibly go longer, but I'm in the mood for a change.  To help with longevity I lifted the top of the stickers (near the nail tip) and applied clear polish underneath then added a top coat on the entire sticker.  


Here's what the packaging looks like and the true color of the stickers. They do loose their shine after applied so a topcoat is helpful.


I found them at my local Walgreen's for $1.99.  Not a bad deal for a dramatic look.







Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails