Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Rimmel 60 Second Polishes for Stamping?


I stumbled upon a few of the Rimmel 60 Second polishes in my local Walgreens a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if they are new for Spring 2015 but I've never seen them before. 






I grabbed all 5 that were in the display because I couldn't resist the price for $1.59 each, plus quick dry polishes are known for being good for stamping. 

Names from Left to Right:
Yellow - Round and Round in Circles, 3 coater
Green - District-ly Come Dancing, 2 coater I used 3
Blue - Mind the Gap, Victoria, 2 coater
Red - Central Love Heart, 1 coater
Maroon - Picasilly Line, 1 coater


When I went back I noticed there was a total of 8 polishes including an orange and pink (if I remember correctly).  I believe they stamp pretty good. The yellow and green would be better suited as a background stamp.  The burgandy and red were the most impressive.  Overall not bad for a buck fifty!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails