Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

OPI Gwen Stefani Collection 2014 - Swatches and Review


Hey beauties! Today I have the Gwen Stefani collection to share with you.





I Sing in Color - oxblood creme.  I used 2 coats but noticed it was a little sheer after the picture.  It's a lot darker in person and almost looks black indoors. It's one of those polishes where you can only see the true color outdoors. 

Hey Baby - girly pink creme. I think this color will appeal to most because it's your typical pink. This formula was a little watery on this one, but it still only needed 2 coats. 

 I topped off Hey Baby with 1 coat of In True Stefani Fashion (ITSF).  In True Stefani Fashion is a glitter bomb. I was trying to figure out the combination of glitters. I narrowed it down to silver microglitter, random medium hex holographic glitter with random specks of square holographic glitter.  I like it!

 4 In The Morning - Satin grey/black. Smokey satin finish. I thought this was one of the edgy-ier polishes in the collection. I like it because it's not your typical black.  I used 2 coats. 

INSF over 4 In The Morning. I really love this combination!  Check out the end of the video to see how it glows. 

Love Angel Music Baby - pretty satin gold. I really love this color against my skin tone.  I used 2 coats. 

ITSF over Angel Loves Music Baby. A subtle glamorous duo. 


At first glance I really like the collection, but I am a little surprised they added two traditional cremes to the set. I guess you have to consider every one's taste when creating a collection. I personally, like the uniqueness of the satins and the glitterbomb. My favorite is definitely In True Stefani Fashion. It really livens up a mani and looks fantastic when light hits the glitter.

There two additional polishes that are part of the collection, a mirror-like metallic and red creme. I will be reviewing them soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!





~ The above polishes were sent by PR for an honest review ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails