Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

NOTD - Revlon Facets of Fuschia

Hello beauties! I hope you had a long, relaxing and fun weekend like I did. I'm so happy I spent time with my family. Hubby and I began teaching my youngest daughter how to ride a bike and my oldest daughter how to play Double Dutch (well hubby didn't really help with that). We also had nice weather in our area and plenty of sunshine for good swatches.

On Friday I went to Target and picked up Facets of Fuchsia. I skipped over it the first time because I have a Hot Topic polish very similar, but then I caved after viewing a few beautiful swatches.

So here's my NOTD. I used one coat of Facets of Fuchsia over SpaRitual Blue Moon (dark blurple) and I love how it turned out. I hope it's not too bold for work because I'm wearing it tomorrow ;)

indirect light
direct sunlight

It's hardly noticeable but my daughter's jump rope is in the background. I've been trying to teach her Double Dutch for the last few days. It took a while to hunt down the rope. It's an old fashioned plastic clothesline (yes I'm old school, lol) that I eventually found at Home Depot. I don't remember it as a kid but it's quite a good workout. We played for 30 minutes and she would not give me a turn so I mainly got a good arm workout............. did I tell you how much I love this polish. I used Poshe quick-dry over 1 coat of Wet N' Wild.


Well I have to go now and enjoy the rest of my weekend with family. Tomorrow is back to reality for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a good evening.








20 comments:

  1. Love this polish! I finally found it over the weekend and can't wait to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this polish the other day and I am so excited to try it! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very pretty I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, my stepdaughter had me jumping rope with her a few weeks ago. My legs were so sore the next day! Its definitely a good workout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *drool* Facets of Fuschia is so so so pretty.
    I love how it looks over your blurple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful... I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is sooooooo beautiful!! Gorgeous!! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty shade! drroooolllsss...

    BTW, you have a very nice blog. Keep it up!
    Followed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much sweet ladies! Hope you're having a great Monday :)

    @KayJay I didn't get a turn this time, lol. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to pick this up and the pink as soon as I saw the first swatch (I don't have Bad Romance or the HT dupe) - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Freshie. Hope you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with your blog, I'm gonna keep an eye out for this nail polish :P haha...I've nominated you for 2 BLOG AWARDS ^^ xoxo http://ayariasylum.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-award-from-comi.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, that is a glitter addict's best/worst dream!!! NOW I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Added to my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have seen many swatches of this polish but yours is the most beautiful! Can I ask you what top coat you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much guys.

    @Gottwinkies Yes it's a glitter lover's dream! I like your screen name btw.

    @Ruth. Thanks so much (blush). I used Poshe Topcoat. I always use a thin coat of Wet N' Wild clear before putting on Poshe because it's supposed to be applied over wet polish. So I use the WnW to wet the polish again before applying Poshe. The second day I put a layer of Sally Hansen quick dry top coat (red bottle) to get a smooth-er surface.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails